Kindness is a virtue that we all strive for. It is a positive way of interacting with others while also keeping our own spirits high. One way to spread kindness, or even just to remind us how to be kind, is by starting each day or week, with a couple of kind quotes for kids.
By doing this with children, we can help make their days better and have something to remind them to think about. We have put together a list of 50 kindness quotes for kids that will surely brighten your day and theirs.
50 KINDNESS QUOTES FOR KIDS
Below are all of our favorite quotes about kindness for kids!
EASY REMINDERS FOR OUR LITTLE ONES:
Quotes for kids about kindness don’t need to be overly deep or complicated. Sometimes simple reminders work best! Here are some easy kindness positive quotes for kids.
- “Kindness begins with me” -Anonymous
- “If you see someone without a smile, give them yours” -Dolly Parton
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” -Maya Angelou
- “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” -Dalai Lama
- “You can always, always give something, even if it is only kindness!” -Anne Frank
- “Be somebody who makes everyone feel like a somebody.”
- “Never be so busy as not to think of others.” -Mother Teresa
- “Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.”
- “Be kinder to yourself. And then let your kindness flood the world.” -Pema Chodron
- “Kindness is a universal language.” -RAKtivist
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” Booker T. Washington
KINDNESS QUOTES FOR KIDS TO REMIND THEM FREQUENTLY:
When teaching our little ones life lessons, being repetitive is key! The kindness quotes for children below are mottos you can speak in your home daily or even make into artwork that can hang in their rooms.
- “To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” -Dr. Seuss
- “Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.”
- “Know what sparks the light in you, then use that light to illuminate the world” -Oprah Winfrey
- “When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world.” -Harold Kushner
- “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” -Henry James
- “Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have” -Margaret Mead
- “We rise by lifting others.”
- “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together” -Vincent Van Gogh
- “Good words bring good feelings to the heart. Speak with kindness, always.” -Rod Williams
- “When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.” -William Arthur Ward
- “Act with kindness, but do not expect gratitude.” -Confucius
- “Kind hearts are the gardens, kind thoughts are the roots, kind words are the blossoms. Kind deeds are the fruits.” -Kirpal Singh
- “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.” -Jackie Chan
THE BIG LIFE QUOTES TO HELP US RAISE KIND KIDS:
We are all about kindness inspirational quotes for kids. If you are looking for kind quotes for kids that they will remember and carry throughout their lives, these are it!
- “A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.” -Amelia Earhart
- “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” -John Holmes
- “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you lived and lived well.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” -Aesop
- “Never get tired of doing little things for others. Sometimes, those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts.” -Anonymous
- “Kindness in words creates confidence, kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” -Lao Tzu
- “A little madness a little kindness makes for happiness.” -Nicole Johnson
- “Kind words don’t cost much. Yet they accomplish much.” -Blaise Pasca
Parenting comes with a lot of unknowns as our little ones sure don’t come with a guidebook. However, I think if we can keep a few important things at the forefront of our minds when parenting it all seems to make a little more sense. If we teach our children kindness, we have a really great base to build their future off of. We hope you have found a kindness quote for kids that will help you bring some new lessons to your house and become a daily motto!